View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brigo Halefoot

re: Member coordinates : Where's Waldo (Brockhouse)?

Waldo is the still missing brother of the Brockhouse kids' Hiders and Seekers quest in Michel Delving.  Finding him is a s ecret quest.  So secret that only r I know about it.  I think he's somewhere in Landmark....

But, really, who cares?  What matters is, rather, where are we? Since this is a game of gathering, I'd love to visit sites of fellow hobbits /halflings/hoblings/halfitts. Please take a moment to share the location of your claim(s) here and/or in your signature. Until we get coordinates, just imagine a clock centered on the spire and whatever other reference to distance or landmarks you prefer. Or take a screenshot!  Don't forget server and island! 

Edit:  I'm immediately north of Armorey. [See next post. Thanks, Armorey!] on Understanding/Spring.

Last edited by Brigo Halefoot on Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Twitter: @Halefoot

"There's more to life than livin'." - GrandPoppy Halefoot
Amorey

re: Member coordinates : Where's Waldo (Brockhouse)?

Overhill

At 6 o'clock , south of the portal and up the tall mountain is my home  - Welcome to Overhill ( The Burrow- Faery's Glade )  

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Landmark Halflings Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: